Simple four-step process
Remove the defective dock leveller. Ensure it is secured appropriately. Then, remove the rear hinges and any steel components. Now, you can refurbish the existing frame if necessary, removing any rust and painting it if desired.
The last step is to set the new dock leveller in place, align it and connect it to the existing frame.
Replacing a dock leveller
- Short delivery time
- Fast retrofitting
- No concrete work required
- Available ex stock in standard sizes
Advantages of the new dock leveller
- Better automation
- Includes energy saving function
- 70 % less energy required
- State-of-the-art technology