Unfortunately, due to the current situation, we had to cancel our training courses for this year. In 2021 they will take place as usual.
Hydraulic and control training sessions will take 1.5 days (theory and practice), while service and maintenance trainings will take place on the second day, starting at noon. Both trainings must be booked separately.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Hydraulic and control (theory)|
Start: 9:00 AM
End: 4:00 PM
Hydraulic and control (practice)
Service and maintenance
- The training fee includes drinks, a lunchtime snack, training documents and a certificate.
- Training sessions are designed for 10 participants at a time. The minimum number of participants is 5.
- The registration deadline ends 2 weeks before the training begins. All registrations received after this date will be invalid.
- Registering for a training is required. Cancellations must be submitted 3 weeks before the training starts. They are free of charge before this deadline, but charged with a fee afterwards.
- Employees must always search for and book their own hotels. We would be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
- If companies register over 4 personnel, they will receive a 20 % discount (only one discount may be used a time).